Open the Detail View
- Navigate to an issue or any place in Jira, where a Epic Sum Up progress bars is displayed
- Click on a progress bar
Enable inline editing in the Detail View
To enbale inline editing, the structure needs to be extended.
- Click on the "Expand all" button on the top left of the Detail View
- Click on a value for any of the issues in the Detail View
- Type in a new value
- Click on the Check button to save the new value
Display summed up values in the Detail View
To display the summed up amounts, the structure needs to be collapsed.
- Manually collapse issues, by clicking on the triangle next to the issue icon to see the summed amount for the underlying issues
- Click on the "Collapse all" button on the top left of the Detail View to see the total sum