Detail View Editor Layout
The DVE has now a defined Layout to keep all functions organized.
Johanna Pichotka hier das areas Bild rein
Areas and their functions:
- Logo and Title: Shows the Source of the data, which can be a progressbar or a JQL expression. Thhe source defines the default layout of the columns.
- Search Area: This are is for freetext searching and other searching functions that will be added later.
- Dialogue controls: like maximize or reload
- Row Controls. her you can filter and define the view of your rows, like collapse and expands
- Column controls: set the columns and store the layouts for later use.
- Data and editor area: excel syle eitor of all data from your issues.
- SendTo Area: you may send your issues after filtering to other views and tools, like timesheets or CSV/Excel Export. We will add more functions here.
- Info area: shows infos or results for later use..
- close buttons
Johanna: To give you a better overview of all functions the Detail View Editor offers, we have divided it into nine areas. Every area has its own functionality. Here is a detailed overview of all areas and their functionalities:
- Logo and Title: The title depends on where the detail view is opened from. This can either be a progressbar or a JQL expression.
- Search Area: In this new area we have added a search bar for contextual searching. And there will be added more functions in future releases.
- Dialogue controls: There are two basic ones: full screen and reload.
- Row controls: You can collapse and expand your issues or use our predefined filters.
- Column controls: Create your layouts with our column chooser, save them for your team and edit them whenever you like.
- Edit area: Excel like overview and editor for all your issue data.
- SendTo Area: You can easily send your filtered issues to different tools like Timesheets and CSV/Excel Export. More tools will be added in the future.
- Info area: ?
- No explanation needed, here is just the close button.
New Column Selector and Layouts
add or remove columns to your grid by our new selector. You may add any system and custom field as column und search for them in the search box. If you have organized your view, you can save the layout for later use or as a global layout for others.
Column Sort and Filter
All columns can be sorted or filtered in Excel style.
The Search box allows you to type any value and let the DVE filter for you. It will search allmost every text based field to find the given term.
Edit,copy and paste
You can easily edit any field by double click. A single click selects the cell or are and allows you to use copy and paste functions. This works with your system clipboard, so you may copy and paste values from other tools.
Send To Function
If you have filtered your issue list and organized your columns, you may send this to different views or tools, like a timesheet or CSV/Excel Export. We actually support a list of targets and other plugins:
- Display in Issue Navigator
- Timesheet View included in Epic Sum Up
- Export as CSV
- Export as Excel
- Tempo Timesheet by Tempo
- Timetracker by EverIT