Detail View Editor Layout
The DVE has now a defined Layout to keep all functions organized.
Areas and their functions:
- Logo and Title: Shows the Source of the data, which can be a progressbar or a JQL expression. Thhe source defines the default layout of the columns.
- Search Area: This are is for freetext searching and other searching functions that will be added later.
- Dialogue controls: like maximize or reload
- Row Controls. her you can filter and define the view of your rows, like collapse and expands
- Column controls: set the columns and store the layouts for later use.
- Data and editor area: excel syle eitor of all data from your issues.
- SendTo Area: you may send your issues after filtering to other views and tools, like timesheets or CSV/Excel Export. We will add more functions here.
- Info area: shows infos or results for later use..
- close buttons