Because Epic Sum Up doe not save any values and everything is done at runtime, going back to a previous version can be done in a few quick steps.
- Navigate to the Manage apps section within your Jira Administration and find Epic Sum Up.
- Choose the uninstall option and confirm that you want to uninstall.
- Head over to the version history at the Atlassian Marketplace page of Epic Sum Up and choose the version you'd like to install.
- Head back to Manage apps within Jira and choose the option Upload app to choose the file you downloaded from the Atlassian Marketplace.
- You have now successfully installed a previous version of Epic Sum Up.