You will be able to extend your testing phase up to 3 times per account per addon.
If they are missing anyways, check if the option Ignore remaining time for closed issues is correctly disabled.
Migrating Epic Sum Up to Jira Cloud manually can be done in a few quick steps.
Please follow our guide to learn more about the migration.
Green = Time spent within estimation
Grey = Estimated time
Light-Red = Remaining estimate time over original estimation
Red = Time spent over original estimation
White (dotted line) = Time spent + remaining time under original estimation
- Navigate to the Manage apps section within your Jira Administration and find Epic Sum Up.
- Choose the uninstall option and confirm that you want to uninstall.
- Head over to the version history at the Atlassian Marketplace page of Epic Sum Up and choose the version you'd like to install.
- Head back to Manage apps within Jira and choose the option Upload app to choose the file you downloaded from the Atlassian Marketplace.
- You have now successfully installed a previous version of Epic Sum Up.
If it is not we advise to set it to number search, as the Summary Panel won't be able to find the values otherwise.
After changing the searcher you should perform a re-index of your Jira instance.